Monday 6 February 2012

19 Weeks


How far along? 19 Weeks
Total weight gain? 9 lbs
Maternity clothes?  All bottoms, some tops
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep? Still interrupted, feeling like a rotisserie chicken turning all the time
Best moment this week? Realizing that it was okay to wear a bra without an underwire   
Miss anything? A nice glass of wine
Movement? Quite a bit, especially right now!
Food cravings? Cheeseburgers and french fries
Food aversions? Not really
Labor signs? No
Symptoms? Itchy belly, back pain, hip pain
Belly button in or out? in, but have started to notice it getting slightly shallower.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Looking forward to?  The husband being able to feel the baby kick from the outside and next week being halfway there!                                                   

This last week has been really uncomfortable and mostly because i am sooooo itchy!   Being a hairstylist, I am used to finding hair everywhere in my clothes. Sometimes i'll wash them and they are still there. The worst however, are the hairs that poke at me from my bras (those never come out, even in the wash, unless I manually take them out of use a sticky roller) and the ones that are rubbing against my belly.  It is bad enough that the skin is already itchy from stretching, and sensitive, but this has been excruciating!  I am going through so may of those sticky rollers and by the end of the day I am ready to rip everything off.  I told the husband that if i could wear sweatpants and no bra for the rest of the pregnancy i would.  It may turn some people off, not to mention clients, but I am seriously considering it!




19 Weeks





19 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment