Tuesday 12 June 2012

37 Weeks!

Which means....Full term!

I know I missed my 36 week post, but since finishing work i have just been so darn busy!
I have this huge list of stuff that I want to do before baby arrives, and unlike most women who just want their baby out at this point, I wish that mine will stay in another week or two!  (I don't however want an over due baby, guess I'm asking a little much from the delivery date wish fairies).
Today my mom is coming over to help me weed the garden, which means I can soon get those plants and vegetables in that I insisted we purchase this year. Later is a walk with a fellow pregnant mama that I met at aquafit class, who is by the way due ten days after me! Then hopefully I will get around to  making more meals to throw in the freezer for when after baby gets here and I am pulling my hair out and can't get it together to make something for dinner.



How far along? 37 weeks + 3 days

Total weight gain?  Last time I checked was 28 a few days ago, so could be more

Maternity clothes? Pretty much

Stretch marks? No

Sleep? Hasn't changed much the last month, getting up 2-3 times a night to pee, still some pain on the side of the hip I will lay on if it is for too long, then I have to stretch it out

Best moment this week? Being full term!

Miss anything? Maybe just a glass of wine

Movement? Getting a little slower, but still lots of stretches. Baby gets a bit squirmy when I sit and I can feel it's little hands way down

Food cravings? Oreo ice cream. I really am not a huge sugar person, but if I have noticed anything about my cravings the last few months, they have definitely gone the way of ice cream
and some other sweet things.

Food aversions? Nope

Labor signs? Not yet.....

Symptoms? My need to pee during the day has definitely increased, so I guess this means baby has moved down a bit, but It doesn't look like it has actually dropped. Some back pain, blah blah, the usual, and braxton hicks (although not painful, just uncomfortable), belly seems to be getting a little pointier

Belly button in or out? Sometimes it's flat, sometimes it protrudes a teeny bit

Wedding rings on or off? Still on but tight

Looking forward to? Getting my list done! Okay I know that doesn't sound like a big deal, but I will feel soooo much better when I do!









1 comment:

  1. what a perfect bump!! and 28 pounds? that's PERFECT! :)

    ReplyDelete